Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Don't Get Me Wrong......


I love Baseball, but................

I hate that I have to wait three weeks for a new episode of Prisonbreak. It is just getting good. You know a show is awesome when you are constantly screaming at the television during the whole hour. At one point I thought I had awoken the kiddies.

All of the Fox shows are making room for the Baseball playoffs. ~ So just be prepared!!


Trent's allergies have been really acting up this week. Poor thing. So bad his eyes were swollen. He looked like Rocky after a fight. He cried not to go to school. "Momma, I don't want the kids to see me this way." I took him to class and explained his condition to his teacher. He was fine when he got home. (I actually think he like the extra attention) He was all ready to go today and the swelling was down. I guess he knows that he can't play in the leaves anymore.

Tonight another baseball game. Speaking of that I'd like to call out the cheater Dodger team from last Friday. Using 7 year olds instead of 5-6 year olds. You should be ashamed!

1 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Lisa, thanks for the "Oma" recommendation....I like that. Also, I was wondering why the OC was not having episodes in Oct! thanks for clearing that up....