Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Isn't That The Truth

This picture says it all!!! HAHA! We had a wonderful weekend.Friday night Trent had his last regular season game. The coach wasn't there so Brett had to pitch. He did really good because we only had to use the tee a couple of times. We won 14-13. Yeah!!! My dad was our catcher because we was short one player. Not knowing he was my dad the team mom said "Poor Grandpa, he needs to get the game ball tonight!" He worked and worked to get all the balls that were thrown at him. On Saturday we met Brett's family at the pumpkin patch with the kids. They had a blast. 5 little boys and poor little Alyssa. (Not that she can't hold her own) It was my nephew, Dylan's 2nd Birthday. All of cousins had fun. Eventhough I go to the same pumpkin patch every year it doesn't get boring. We all had a blast. Man, what happended to fall? Winter is already here. I'm glad I took the time to change my closet around.

0 comments: