Friday, October 21, 2005

Weekly Recap

Man! This week has been an adjustment. To have Brett home at night has been nice. But I am so used to my routine that I have had for 2 years it's hard to change. We defintely need a bigger bed. We both are so used to having the bed to ourselves. Brett during the day and me at night. Waking up at 4:30 versus 5:30 has been rough too. I actually just lay there from time Brett gets up until its my turn. But with all of that said it has been great. We are finally living like a real family. I haven't had to cook dinner once this week. Although we have been very busy every night. Besides his baseball game I went and had all my hair cut off. Thanks, Charles! It looks great! I love it. I can barely put it in a pony tail now, that's how short it is. It sits on my shoulders. I feel so much lighter. This weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch. Until then.......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what?! you can't talk about your great haircut and not post a picture! let's see it!