Friday, September 30, 2005

Weekly Recap!




Man this week has really gone by fast! Monday Trent had a baseball game and he got a triple!! I was sooooo excited. I can't ever sit at his games. I am the typical team mom, always taking pictures. We've had alot of homework to get through this week because of the gas holidays. Alyssa has been having so much fun in her new class. Her teacher stopped me the other day and committed on how much Alyssa talks. I have always thought that she was a little "advanced" for her age. Trent didn't do half the things at her age that she does. She already speaks in complete sentenance. My favorite is when she asks herself "Where's my bobo?" Then she will also answer herself, "Hind you momma, hind you."
I have been really busy every night so I had to tape some of my shows. I will watch them this weekend. Trent has his school's fall festival tomorrow. He is excited. He also wants to go get his Halloween costume. This week he wants to be a clown. I have always waited until the week of Halloween to buy them because he cant ever make up his mind. But this year I am making him decide earlier. Why does my son always come up with some "non-boy" costume. A couple of years ago he was a chicken. I looked and looked for that thing and finally found one.I cant wait for the princess and strawberry shortcake costumes.

1 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Alyssa is so cute. How is Trent liking school this year?