Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My Baby is 6

Can you believe it? Trent is six today!! Wow! I feel kind of old. Although 29 is an average age for a parent of a 6 year old. There are some that are younger and some that are older. I went and ate lunch with Trent and his class today. All of the kindergarteners are so cute. They look up to you like some superstar.T hey ask soooooo many questions. But after eating lunch in the caferteria with approx. 60 5-6 year olds I do have a head ache. For those who went to Jonesboro there was one teacher who acted justed like Ms. Acree. Oh! And there is no talking at during lunch. There is a big stoplight and you only can talk when the light is off red. It's amazing that most of them watch and listen. Because of Trent's "fear" of birthdays I didn't bring in any cupcakes. He didn't want me to. I am really impressed with the school. Trent is learning so much.

2 comments:

Brittain... said...

I can't believe Trent is 6! Happy Birthday Trent! Did you see Alexa at school?

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Happy Birthday Trent!