Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Where Did It Go?



Ok! So Trent lost another tooth. That's two within two weeks. He is mortified because we can't find it. I think that he swallowed it. I guess we will find out in a couple of days>>>>>See other things Trent's swallowed>>>>>>
A Penny ~ Cool x-ray of it stuck in his throat.!!
We looked everywhere. I originally told him that there would probably be a delay in the "tooth fairy" visit because
we couldn't find the tooth. ( She didnt have change for a $20) But I couldn't let that happen. Quick thinking on my part. I took the money out of his bank that I had given him last week and the tooth fairy slipped it under his pillow Again. (Don't worry she will replace what she took) On another note:
Brett's first day on the day shift was "different". We acutally ate dinner at a normal decent time and together, which doesn't happen during the week that often. But we are going to have to overcome some challenges. (1) being the fact that he has to get up so darn early. 4:15 am . Man that stinks. We are going to have to put the alarm on his side of the bed so I don't have to get up to turn it off. And since Alyssa still wakes up in themiddle of the night (around 3 am) he is getting a little taste of my life that has been the last 6 years. Also Brett didn't make it home before the bus came. He was only 5 minutes behind her but she wouldn't let Trent off the bus without no one being home. So we are going to have to come up with something. Hopefully, Brett can tweek his schedule by 20 or 30 minutes to elimiate this problem. And since baseball is on the next couple of weeks I didn't have to worry about the TV rules last night. There wasn't anything on to watch anyways.

1 comments:

Jen said...

You crack me up! I am always so entertained by reading your blog entries. The one about your daily schedule made me feel exhausted just reading it!! Take care!! Jen