Thursday, October 13, 2005

I am so Sore!

Man! I am sore! Brett's cousin, Megan, and I decided to start "running" a couple of times a week. Ok! So we only ran a little ways, but we walked really, really fast the rest. Then we came home, did 100 crunches and watched One Tree Hill and Lost. I have got to get into shape and lose some weight. The only problem is........ I have got to learn what to eat and not to eat. I am not a real "snacky" eater but I just could eat alot better than I do. I am going to have to make time to eat and eat right. I figure if I at least walk or try to run I will be working towards something.
Time. That's what I need more of. My day starts at 5:40am. That's when my alarm goes off. If I'm lucky and the kids stay asleep, I can get myself dressed and ready by 6:10am. Then I go and wake up Trent. I dress him while he is still half asleep and then let him lay there until Alyssa is up. I get Alyssa up, dressed and fix her hot chocolate to keep her busy while I finish up with Trent.(brushing teeth and hair) We are out the door by 6:45 am. I take him to the bus stop (at the end of our driveway) and the bus comes anywhere from 6:55 am to 7:05 am. I drive Alyssa to school and hopefully get there by 7:40 am and then off to work. I work from 8-5 with a wonderful hour for lunch to run errands or have a child free meal with co-workers or friends. Then I leave work at 5:00 pm, pick Alyssa up around 5:30ish and I finally get home around 6:25 pm. After dinner is done and homework is finished I put Alyssa to bed around 8:30 and Trent at 9:00. Then I get two whole hours to watch TV or whatever I want. Starting next week things will be better as far as time goes.... Brett starts his day shift and will be home at 3:00 pm everyday. Maybe if I'm lucky he can start dinner!!!

1 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Oh goodness...is that what kids do to your schedule?! No "me" time anymore? :-) Anyway, I want to be a registered diatician someday and have taken a few nutrition classes. Let me know if you need any nutrition guidance....I enjoy it.

- Shanna