Sunday, August 26, 2007

Birthday Party Weekend

We are all pooped out! Between Alyssa and Trent we had 3 Birthday parties to go to on Saturday. It was great that they all involved water. Brett had to work this weekend so it was all up to me. Since the parties were all pretty much family they both got to go to each of them. I really have to watch Alyssa near water because the girl has no fear. She loves to swim and is not afraid of anything. The first party was a swimming party for Haley, one of my best friends little girl. When we got there Trent was really contemplated whether he wanted to go off of the diving board or not. The next thing I know this happens.......






So of course then he had to do it. They had the best time. It makes me really miss my parents pool.


The next party we went to was Caleb's. He is a distant cousin who is Trent's best friend and who is also on his baseball team. His parents rented a huge water slide. I didn't get a video but here are some great pictures. Again Taz had no fear.


The last and final party was for Trent's cousins, Kasey and Korey. By the 3rd party they were pooped and so was I.

They both fell asleep early last night. I was extremely tired too. Well I am off to lay in the tub for a while.

1 comments:

Brittain... said...

How do you afford to go to all those bday parties? Madeline has no fear like Alyssa, while Ben would be hanging on my leg! Madeline loves to sing and dance too. Our girls would have so much fun together, if we only lived closer!