Thursday, August 23, 2007

This High School Musical phenomenon has got me thinking. What if our life was a musical. Wouldn't that be neat? I am going to try it one day. I'm just going to burst into singing during the day for no reason. Like at 1:00 instead of telling the receptionist, "I'm going to lunch" I will sing "I don't know where I'm headed, but I'm hungry and I'm going, yes I'm going to lunch." and of course end it in a really high note.

They say that High School Musical is this generations "Grease." I personally like and watched both High School Musicals, but I can't say I liked Grease 2. Anyone remember it?? "I'm a cool, cool, cool cool Rider. A C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R. It was sung by Michelle Phiefer. I know she can't be proud of that. But recently she is tried the musical thing in Hairspray. (The original one with Ricki Lake was another of my favorite movies) Back then I don't think none of us really knew how "bad" Grease was. There was smoking, teen pregnancy not the mention the words to Grease Lighting. HSM is very, very clean and the dancing is just awesome. I have watched HSM2 5 times since Friday.
Of course Alyssa likes Sharpay the best. She's sassy. Trent tries to act like he is not interested but I caught him trying to dance to the TV the other night when it was on.

0 comments: