Sunday, August 05, 2007

I Know....I Know....

I am sorry that I have been slacking up on my blogging duties. This summer has gone by so fast. I can't believe that it is time to start school again. Friday night we went to a swimming party. The kids had soooo much fun. Alyssa just loved it. Brett kept throwing her in the air. "Again Daddy, again!!", she would scream. She would completely sink to the bottom and then shoot up mouth and eyes open and all.


Yesterday we took Trent to Six Flags. Trent even rode the Minder Binder. It was hot, but not too crowded. I forgot how bad the Scream Machine and the Cyclone were. They were so bumpy. The newer coasters are so smooth. We had an awesome time. Trent got a free ticket through school for reading 600 min. He was excited to finally go since he had never been there before.





The swings and the Cyclone were the only rides that made me feel sick.





We didn't take Alyssa with us, but we of course brought her back something. She just loved her Supergirl cape and wrist bands. Now I only have to keep her from jumping off the furniture and screaming "SUPERGIRL."

0 comments: