Tuesday, August 07, 2007

First Day of School

Well its come and gone, summer that is. Here is our First Day of School picture. They were dressed and ready to go. I did convince Trent to wear shorts, but notice they are very long shorts (almost capris). He was very excited to start school. I absolutely loved his teacher, Ms. Lyons. At open house last week she seemed to be a very sweet and loving person. He only has one friend in his class from last year, so I guess he will make new friends. And only 17 kids in his class which is a blessing. Alyssa started K-3. She was very excited to be in a new class too. although I bet the teacher is wondering what she did wrong.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys are back to school already! The kids look great. Hope you all are doing well and tell your parents I said hello.