Friday, December 02, 2005

Weekly Recap

Man! These weeks seem to fly by. I can't believe it's less than a month till Christmas. Is everyone done with their shopping? I guess the Barfield's will spend time this weekend decorating for the holidays. We actually go and cut one down ourselves. Brett's grandparents own a tree farm and it just happens to be across the street. So we put our hiking boots on and walk across the street and cut one. They no longer sell trees to the public so our supply is getting scarce. It won't be long until we will actually have to buy one. Brett being a traditionalist I doubt we won't ever resort to an artificial.
Nothing much happened this week . I'm still in shock that I will have to wait until MARCH 2006 for another new episode of Prison Break. That really stinks. December is when all of the shows are winding down for Christmas. So nothing but specials and reruns until January. At least American Idol starts in then. Maybe I will take this opportunity to do art crafts and make goodies during the week.

0 comments: