Monday, December 05, 2005

I finally decorated the house for Christmas. Although the tree was cut it's still under the carport. We will decorate it sometime this week. ****Warning for those who are pregnant. ****Last night was rough. Alyssa only slept for about an hour last night. Seriously. I'm not exaggerating. I don't know what was wrong with her. She tossed and turned and cried out. It was horrible. I was up all night. So needless to say that I'm working on about an hour of sleep. She decided to fall asleep about 4:45 am. I had to wake her up at 6:15 am. She slept while I dressed her and slept all the way to school. Poor thing. She is going to be so tired. I know I am. She doesn't appear sick, doesn't have a fever etc. So hopefully tonight she will sleep. ~~I just remember that there are no BAD times in parenthood just challenging ones.

2 comments:

Brittain... said...

Yikes! No sleep sounds awful. Thanks for the bday wishes!

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Thanks for the warning Lisa! I thought once you got them to sleep through the night that you were past that..shows how much I know!

-Shanna