Monday, December 26, 2005

KARMA

Man It's true what they say about Karma. So today I go to exchange something at the mall. There is no one in the department to help me at the register. The ONLY employee I see is Mr. "I'm Too Old To Run A Register" (see earlier post) and he is busy helping customers on the floor. I surely didn't want to bother HIM. So I looked for the closest open register which in the department next door. I stood in line for about 2 customers and finally it's my turn. The nice older lady tells me that she couldn't help me there. I explained to her that no one was at the register but I would go back. She said "Oh let me page him for you!" I said no but she did it anyway. Boy, when I walked back to that department he was PO'd. "Did you have me paged?" "No", I said. "Well you walked right past me," he snapped back. He was totally rude from that point on. And of course it took him forever, I mean Forever to ring me up. He had to call a manager and everything. I wanted to vent my frustrations to the MOD but I refrained from doing so. He must have read my blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet your mom is glad that the karma kicked in. she told you that your earlier comments weren't nice. :)
M.