Thursday, December 22, 2005

I just love this time of year. I especially love sending and receiving Christmas cards. I was a little later than usual sending them out than previous years. Sorry~ about that! I just couldn't get the picture that I wanted. Since the beginning of December I have been so excited to get the mail. Brett knows that I enjoy getting the mail everyday so he dares to touch the mailbox. All of the picture Christmas cards are great! It's probably the only time of year I get pictures of my friend's children. It's nice to see how much they have grown. I typically send out 100 Christmas Cards a year. That includes doctors, lawyers and other professionals. Is that normal? I don't want to exclude anyone. I hope everyone enjoys receiving my cards as much as I enjoy getting theirs. I will try to post over the weekend. I don't have to be back to work until Tuesday. Yeapee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know how you keep up. it is tuesday, the 27th and i have all of my cards sitting in front of me at my desk. they have been there for 3 weeks and i have just not been able to leave work either on time or with them in my hand. so, do i send them now or wait until next year?? :)