Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tis the Season.

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great. It was so nice to be off and just relax some. The week sure went by fast. Does anyone watch the Macy's parade anymore? I still do. I love to watch the cheesy singers. They have to lip sing and it looks so fake. I like to make fun. Alyssa absolutely love it. It's a tradition so I watch it. My mom, sisters and I along with my sisters boyfriend and Brett's cousin (Megan) went shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Megan and I left at 4:00AM to began our day. We all had made our lists the day before and knew exactly what we wanted to buy. Megan and I started out at Kohl's and then met everyone else at the mall at 5:40. I know it's crazy but we really have so much fun and saved alot of money. The holidays are suppose to be a time of peace, love and good will towards men (Yeah right). People turn into monsters while shopping. I could tell several stories. Some lady accused Megan of stealing her paper towel in the restroom. Stupid. My patience runs thin during the holidays. People over 45 should not be allowed to run registers. Plain and simple. Stores should know this. I actually stood in line for 45 minutes trying to check out at Sears. And there were only about 8 people in front of me. I was so frustrated. But my $20.00 DVD was worth it. I guess. Stores should also have more cashiers, happily ready to service customers. Be cheerful and polite. It's YOUR job. You chose it. Tis the season.

0 comments: