Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bless Your Heart!

So yesterday I get home from work and Trent was already in his bed under the covers. So immediately I think that he is sick or something. So I said "Trent are you OK." "Do you not feel good?" He said, "Mom I'm sad." "What's wrong?" I asked.
He explained to me that yesterday at school his class made gingerbread houses. And when he got off the bus, Jake, our dog got a hold of it and ate it. Can you believe that? Poor thing. He was so sad. He wanted me to see it. I wrote the teacher a note asking her for directions on how to make it so we could make another one. Man, sometimes life just isn't fair.

2 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

poor baby! that is a sweet story.

- Shanna

Jen said...

Target has gingerbread kits for just 8.00 (they have train kits too!) Alexa is all pumped up about hers too, but I don't think they have made theirs yet.