Friday, November 18, 2005

No work for me next week. And man am I excited. Not much going on just taking some vacation time before the end of the year. I like to save most of my vacation for this time.

Tomorrow is little Alyssa's 2nd birthday. We are taking her to Chuck E. Cheese. (I know~~ sooo much fun) We are arriving early hopefully to beat the crowd. Then maybe on Sunday drive down to south Georgia to see some of Brett's family.

I can't believe that it is Thanksgiving already. Eventhough I hate winter I am glad that it finally turned cooler for the holidays. It wouldn't be the same in 90' weather . Will anyone else get up at 4:00 am to shop on Friday? My mom, sisters and I usually do this. I really don't know why. Tradition I guess. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

And now a rare appearance from......

2 comments:

Brittain... said...

Lookin' good! I like the hair. I just chopped mine off too!!

Jen said...

4:00 AM to shop??? You are a dedicated shopper. I used to do that before kids, but now... no way. Happy shopping.