Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Today is the Day

Ok! So today is the day that Brett and I have been waiting for for 3 weeks. We have to take Alyssa back to Scottish Rite to get the results from her x-rays that were taken in October. We've been taking her condition (OI) one day at a time. Everyone seems to think that I have been really, really calm about her bone dysplasia. Don't get me wrong I am upset that she was diagnosed but I look at it this way..... I can't change it. Only except it. Deal with it and adapt. She seems to doing well and hasn't had any more broken bones. **Knocking on wood** Alyssa is a very smart, determined little girl and seems to adapt to any environment. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you updated.

1 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

I hope it goes well! Let us know.
-Shanna