Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Always Something To Look Forward To...

You know... There is always something to look forward to. I have been waiting for this one week for almost 3 months... What is it you ask??? Season Premier Week. Or actually Month. Every year at this time I just so excited. It's starting to turn into fall which means FALL PREMIERS.
Let's start Sunday nights: Sept 25th. This is ABC night and I am getting Desperate. The housewives of Wysteria Lane are driving me crazy. This show has great writing. I love the not-so-washed-up Terri Hatcher and felicity Huffman is so funny. It was great to see her win the Emmy. It's well deserved. It's the mystery, the gardner and the plumber that keeps me coming back each week. (haha) And for all of you growing up in the 80's loving PatrickDempsy you need to watch Dr. Dreamy in Grey's Anatomy @ 10:00. I didn't think that I had anymore space for another hospital show, but I quickly got hooked. It came on as a mid-season replacement. It's a fresher ER to me. Monday nights: On occasion Trent and I have a little family time with 7th Heaven. I love to analyze all of their "situations". I have never been through 1/2 of things that poor family has. But at 9:00 when all of the kiddies are in the bed I can take a BREAK with Prisonbreak. Has anyone seen this new show? Two words..... Wentworth Miller. He is currently #2 on my top 5 list. It actually started the last week in August. This is very action packed and a little violent. But well worth watching. Tuesdays are very slow at the Barfield Estate. But if you like to watch people suffer you will enjoy NBC's The Biggest Loser. I actually like to watch this show. These poor people are working and starving themselves and are actually loosing the weight~ plus Caroline Rhea is always funny.
I have been waiting to get "Lost" on Wednesdays. Does anyone watch that? Holy Smokes. My brain is on over load trying to dissect what is going on. The Others, The hatch? It drives me crazy. If it hadn't been for my spoiler sights I don't think I would have made it through the season. But this Wednesday Sept 21st my wait is over. And The Best Show No One is Watching Award goes to...... Everwood. It starts again on Sept 29th. They have moved this to Thursday night this season. The acting on this show is unbelievable. Two years ago when my Dawson's Creek was canceled I had to find something to replace it and this was it. And of course for years now ER. Spet 22nd. They are adding some new characters this year. For some reason ER never gets old to me. As you notice all of my favorites are dramas. Sitcoms have been so boring. Friends was the only one I loved to watch. Since most shows are in syndication we can watch them any time there is nothing else to watch. I will continue this tomorrow......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not watch "The OC" on Thursday's at 8pm?!!? It is my favorite by far...

Anonymous said...

If you like dramas you should watch "Without A Trace" on Thursdays at 10pm. It is really good...most of the time.