Monday, September 26, 2005

Finally........

Last week was a bad week, but it ended AWESOME. Most of you know that I love Braves' games and got to go Friday night. After Heather and I ate a bite we made our way to Turner Field. I have been trying to get on the big screen for YEARS. I have made posters, waived, and acted like a fool. But nothing. Friday night was my Big Night. I only wish I had redone my hair and makeup. haha~ Of course you all know that I am not shy. So Heather talked me into going into the Bellsouth Allstar Karaoke booth. It was 95 degrees in there but I sang the best I could. Of course I chose a song that I already knew. (An up beat Reba song) Then somewhere near the 5th inning up comes my picture on the Braves Vision screen. They had picked me and another girl to compete against eachother. The entire stadium got to vote. And I WON! I got to sing at the BRAVES GAME! How awesome is that! Everyone around us kept asking "Is that you?" Then they showed Heather and I in the stands. It was great! DREAM COME TRUE!!! PS~I have a small video if anyone is interested! Always come prepared!! HAHA

0 comments: