Wednesday, July 02, 2008

WARNING

This is my warning to you.........


Apparently, I ran a red light a couple of weeks ago, which was caught by the Clayton County Automated Red Light Enforcer. I say apparently because I honestly don't remember being at that intersection at that time, on that day.... I have no idea where I was going and for what reason...... It is my car and my tag so it was me........ 1.7 seconds it how long it was red with me under it....So watch out for those Red Light Cameras... who knows when you will pull up to your mail box and receive a $70 ticket in the mail. Good news.... They can not prove it was me driving....so nothing goes on my record or against my insurance...... This is my very first citation that I have ever received. I guess that's good for being on the road for 17 years..... Wow that sounds old.




But here are the pictures.......

0 comments: