Thursday, July 10, 2008

TAZ

This blog page is missing Taz. So I wanted to post some of my favorite photos of her over the years. She has been busy this summer spending the night all over the place... Aunt Laurie's, Megan's, Grandmommy's and Nanny's. I have watched Annie and Aquamarine thousands of times, over and over and over.
She loves to swim. They get to swim everyday at the daycare this summer. I can't believe that this time next year she will be going into kindergarten. That makes me sad.
She wants to do whatever~ Trent does. She is really growing up. She still has issues sitting still at the table in a restaurant and running off as soon as your hand is let go. But she has come along way. I can not wait till September when we go to Disney. What a special time that will be.














Boy has she grown!!!













0 comments: