Monday, July 14, 2008

I GOT MY KICKS FROM 101.5



Well waking up yesterday I was alittle worried about the weather. But after an afternoon thunderstorm the concert went along great! We missed the first act which was Gary Allen. I was kind of thankful that it wasn't really, really hot. We saw Leanne Rimes first. She seemed really nice. Always waving and winking at the crowd. I almost touched her hand but some flamers next to me grabbed her first. Those guys where so very excited.


It's amazing how many people think that they can just sit anywhere whether they have a ticket or not. There were so many fights it was kind of amusing. Brett hasn't been to Buffet ever so he was amazed at the goings -on. After she sang I high tailed it to the bathroom, where I waited for nearly 30 min. They I got a shirt and some drinks. Brett and I shared one pretzel the entire time (3:30 to 11:30pm) we were there. The lines were impossible and the crowds were unbearable. While I was up Sammy Hagar played. If no one had fun at the concert, he surely did.





Then came Brooks and Dunn. I have always liked them. They were really popular in High school. They knew how to work the crowds.




During one of the intermissions I did get my picture made with a local celebrity....... Paul from 11Alive. This picture is a bad one of me. (after standing in the rain I looked terrible) He was really excited that I made such a big deal of him. He was really nice. (That's for you Heather)





Kenny did rock the house. He puts on an amazing show. Here are some great pictures.







0 comments: