Sunday, February 04, 2007

We'll call me crazy but on Saturday I went to a clogging workshop with a couple of friends. I haven't danced in 18 years. THAT's 18 YEARS. When I first arrived and saw the teenagers getting out of their cars I thought " Oh, man what have I done." Needless to say that Jessica, Amiee and I were the oldest ones out on the dance floor. We learned around 4 different routines. to current songs. It was like riding a bike, something that you just don't forget. We were a little tired and sweaty but we held our own. We were even asked to join as adult team. I was really pleased with myself. I didn't blackout, faint or hyperventilate. The workshop lasted from 11-4pm. At one point I asked Jessica what time it was, horrified to learn that it was just 1:30pm We all started laughing. Dancing took me back to my Hee-Haw days.


Trent had a blast with Brett and Jeff on Saturday. They all went to the Georgia Tech basketball game. Trent had never been to a basketball game before. He had his picture made with Buzz and after the game a player gave him a high five. He was on cloud nine the rest of the day.

0 comments: