Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Bad Word.

On Friday night Trent was on the phone again with his little friend from school. I heard him say, "Justin, don't say that, that's a bad word!" "Jesus doesn't like that word!" I thought, "Oh, great." After he got off of the phone I asked Trent what the little kid said, Trent's reply, "Mom, he said the word stupid." Boy was I relieved.!!
We have been studying for the big CRTC test that he has to take in the spring. I was always a bad test taker. I was always worried more about finishing the test than anything else. This will be challenging for him (and me)
Last night we filled out his valentines for his party tomorrow. He was so cute and full of questions. Mom, can I fill one out to myself. Mom, what if I get a girl's valentines at the party. I had to explain to him that everyone picks out "their" favorite character and gives that to their friends. So, yes. He will get an Ariel or some other "girl" valentine tomorrow. He had 4 left over. He just had to fill one out to Nene, Aunt Mog, Grandmommy and "the old" Papa. Too cute!!

0 comments: