Friday, February 02, 2007

I am finally starting to feel better. It's been a crazy couple of weeks.
The week started out with my DVR not working. I was worried to say the least. But then on Wednesday night it just started back working. I was so thankful.
I am looking forward to "going to Hollywood" next week with American Idol. This is where the eliminations begin. Last week I really like the "Jack Osborne" look a like. He was really funny with the whole David Hasselhoff thing. There were other standouts too, but I can't remember right this minute. I enjoyed having Olivia Newton-John on as a judge. She seemed more relaxed on AI than the does on Grease The One That I Want show.
Has anyone seen this? So me those performers are just terrible. I know that broadway is over the top, but these people way over do it. And the songs they chose are really bad too.
This weekend I am going to a clogging workshop. For those of you who don't know I danced for several, several years as a child, even being on Hee-Haw. I haven't clogged for about 15 years but a friend of mine asked me to go to this thing and I thought that it would be fun. Bret thinks I'm crazy. I will probably be so sore Saturday night. I guess I will take some Advil before I go.
Big Superbowl weekend!!! I just like to watch the commerical. Has anyone seen the K-Fed commerical yet. It is really, really funny.

0 comments: