Thursday, February 08, 2007

Besides Megan's big win.... there is not much going on this week. I did attend her little ceremony at the Texaco where she bought the ticket. They interviewed her for the AJC and Channel 46 News.

I am starting to get sick AGAIN. I can't believe it. This is all just crazy. I guess I will revisited the doctor on Monday if I don't get better.

AMERICAN IDOL was boring this week. There were some great performers but nothing too memorable. Lost was great though.

This weekend I will attending Clayton State University for a QuickBooks accounting class. 9-4. That's one long day to be sitting at the computer. But it's stuff that I need.

Also, I know that I sent most of you an email but...... Trent is JUMP ROPING FOR the American Heart Association. If anyone is interested in giving/donating please email me or mail a check made out to them and just mail it to me. Thanks for your support.

0 comments: