Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Week 3 Girls



Wow! Another Slow night. Besides Mandisa rocking down the house no other performance stands in mine. Her singing (Chaka Khan) was brilliant. I totally agreed on the judges with her.

I continue to love Katherine McPhee. Her voice has been solid every week. She can sing just about anything. She's my favorite. Although she a littlettle too joyful lastnight.

I just don't like Ayla Brown. i can't put my finger on it. She's just too perfect or something. I don't think her voice is that strong. But I'm sure she will get through, her dads the senator of some state.

The little ones~ Lisa and Paris are really great. Lisa seems too rehearsed or something. Her voice is good but she needs to stickBroadwaydway. The lion King fits her. Paris is better to me than Lisa. Although squeakyicky clean talking voice is extremely annoying.

Kellie, Kellie, Kellie. She is too cute. Her voice isnt the best but she seems to pick the best songs for it. Didn't she sing Melissa Etheridge before? I can't remember. Poor thing she must need someone to talk to . Everytime they get her on stage she keeps talking and talking. I think her and Ryan make a cute couple. Strange but cute. Hollywood meets country gal.

One of my favorites Melissa got a beating last night. I didn't agree with the judges at all. I thought she sounded gooddidn'tidnt hear the bad note they were talking about. I thought it just sounded "soft"

Kinnik sounded horrible. There is just nothing about her I like. Her voice, looks, personality. Nothing. Bye Bye tonight for sure.

I hope the guys are better tonight. At least it wont interfere with Lost again this week. FYI: PrisonBreak starts back on March 20th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said. Katherine is my favorite though. i won't get to see the boys tonight. i have yoga and will miss it. i will check in tomorrow for your opinions. :)
so i am going to plan an american idol final results party. you coming?
miranda.

Anonymous said...

i want to come to miranda's party! when will it be?

kellie p bugs me a little..am I the only one? I can't tell if she always acts like that or if she is playing a little airheaded.

I like chris and will...the little 16yr old has to go tonight.

-shanna