Friday, March 10, 2006

Some things....

Sorry about not posting AI stuff yesterday. I couldn't get into my blogspot page. I tried all day but I kept getting an error message. About AI....... I wasn't totally shocked about the ones that got the boot. I guess Ayla got me the most, because her dad is a senator. Sorry~ Jeff no more Will. But he was a little off to say the least. "Smiles" is gone. Thats good. He was one dimensional. But chicken little should have been gone. Maybe next week. And finally the black cowgirl. I just didn't like her voice.
This week has been another "ONE OF THOSE WEEKS".... it started on Friday when I found out that one of Alyssa's friends (Abby) has a brain tumor. I couldn't function all weekend. Then on Monday (the day of Abby's surgery to remove the tumor near her brain stem) Trent got really sick, was taken to his doctor. Dr. Ahn thought that he might have meningitis so off to Scottish Rite we went. While there with Trent, I was able to check on Abby and her family. ~Long story short.. Trent didn't have it and we were sent home that evening. But please pray for the Smith Family during Abby's recovery. The tumor was malignant and she will be starting chemo within the next few weeks. They are just waiting on the pathology report that determines what kind of tumor it was so they will know exactly what kind of treatment to give the two year old.
Other News..........Starting on Monday I will be taking another job within the office here at Lassiter. So if you call me and I don't answer the phones...don't worry no one has been electrocuted, been sent to Scottish Rite or has any broken bones. (knock on wood) I am just sitting at another desk. OK. (Moving on up...
I will extremely busy next week with training the new employee, Trent's baseball tournament, making a Leprechaun trap and the Atlanta race. I will try to post if I can.
Ps~ Some idiot tried to kill me this morning. I was coming down 42 Hwy trying to get over in the turn lane onto Eagles Landing. There was a 4 car gap in betweeen to two cars so I let myself in. This "donkey" sped up and honked. He flicked me off and kept honking until we reached the hospital. What a "donkey" Watch out for a redneck in a black Dodge Ram Truck.

0 comments: