Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Week 4- The Top Twelve

Ok so it was Stevie Wonder Night. How knew. Haven't we already heard ENOUGH bad renditions of Stevie Wonder this year and in past years? Man that was painful. If I was an Idol I would have been moved to be in the same room as Stevie Wonder too. But I can remember being younger and everytime "I Just Called To Say I LOVE YOU" came on B98.5 or Peach I would turn the stationIMMEDIATELY.

Simon was right. The first half of the show tanked while the second half rocked.
THE OK
Ace started the night OK. He did use the stage more than anyone else.
Elliott aka. Night owl- (Brett thought of that one) was ok. I thought that he would have been better singing Stevie. Poor guy cried on TV meeting is Idol. He won't hear the last of that from friends.
Lisa-was ok too. Really boring I thought.

THE BAD
Kellie Pickler- Girl is was not your night. Very cute personality. I almost fell alseep during that. But she doesn't know when to stop talking. Poor Ryan just doesn't know what to say to her. *(side note: Rumor has it that he is dating Terry Hatcher)
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin,- He was amusingly funny. Part Time Lover- Who chose that song. He should have sand I Just Called to Say I Love You. His dancing, singing, the hole bit. He has a good heart and I loved the way he stood up to Simon. They showed his mom in the audience. It looked like she was soembarrassedd that he made those comments to Simon. I can't sleep tonight thinking about his dancing.
Let's all say Goodbye to Melissa. Not only did she FORGET HER LINES she sounded like she needed more lemon juice and throat drops and less cigarettess. T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. Girl what the HE** happended.
THE GOOD
Bucky I know that I am in the minority when I say........ I like this guy and his voice. SUPERSTITION was a very good song choice for him. Can't stand to look at him though. Haha. ** Note to hair department... Don't ever do that again to him. It was way too long and curly.
Katharine- She isbeautifull. He voice isangelice. She also reminds me of Kelly Clarkson. I told Brett that from day one.
Mandisa- Great performance.
Paris was good. But she is starting to get on my nerves. Too Happy all the time. And her jumping around the stage was giving me a headache.
Taylor was awesome. When I heard it was Stevie Wonder week I got excited for him, because I knew that he was in his element. See you next week.


THE BEST
My pick is Chris. He was the ONLY singer to (Quoting Paula) "Make the song his own" The lighting, stage usage and everything was great. I also liked the fact that he copied KLESKO's facial hair flavor savor. Looking good. There couldnt have been a better song than HIGHER GROUND.

0 comments: