Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Was Right!!

Was anyone else surprised that Chicken Little is gone? I was so happy. Everyone else is just out of his league. I did think he would cry though. I thought it would be him or Lisa Tucker. They put a new episode of Lost up against AI last night. I hope that they will change that soon.
Also***** Chris O'Donnell will be guest starring on Grey's Anatomy. I'm so excited.
Ok I just had to see if I could get the video link to work. Thanks, Shanna for the idea. This is awesome. Here is the Next American Idol in her debut, Miss. Alyssa Barfield.
PS. If this works you will be seeing alot more videos.
Video Sharing at DropShots.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh! so cute :-) isn't technology wonderful? can't wait to see more videos :)

shanna

Anonymous said...

i wish it would have been lisa that was gone. chicken little made me hot.
m.

Brittain... said...

that video is too cute! how'd you do that?