Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekly Update

I have spent this week looking back through my post. I cant believe I've been blogging for almost 7 years! WOW! I had so much more interesting things to say back then.... I am going to try to start doing a weekly update like I used to. So let's see how that goes.

This week has been alittle boring... I guess I'm so used to going...going... going....that when I don't "go" as much I get bored. The kids spent the night away some this week so I really didn't have much to do. Alyssa was excited again to be at Ola Academy. This week they went to High Falls Water Park.  Trent has spent some time at Nanny and Papa's house. Dad has been teaching him how to play cards so they have been playing non stop. He even went on YOUTUBE so he could learn some card tricks.....

As most of you know those evil YANKEES are in town. It's been hard to watch....There is just something about the arrogance of that team that rubs me the wrong way..... Even though the BRAVES have played good... it just wasn't enough....

I was shocked to hear all the buzz surrounding the revamp of.....


It's been crazy to hear all the talk... It's brought back so many memories for me. My papa used to watch it every Friday night.... We would all turn in to watched all the drama.... We caught a few minutes here and there in between innings of the Braves game, but I cant wait to sit and watch the entire 2 hours...

0 comments: