Sunday, June 17, 2012

Awesome Day at Turner Field

Wow~ What an awesome day to be at The Ted. It being Father's Day I had gotten tickets for Brett for Father's Day..... But at the last minute he decided that he needed to go play gold with his dad. So Trent and I were the lucky ones.... We had gotten there a little later than we normally do... but that didn't seem to matter. We had Trent's autograph book and the 2012 Braves cards ready to try for an autograph. I sent Trent down to the pitchers that were shagging balls and I made my way to our seats. He came back with Tim Hudson's autograph.  I thought it was funny he signed the outside of the book and not the inside....
Next thing I know... Here comes UGGLA... Holy cow. what a beautiful person. I couldn't get over how gazing his eyes were.....He was so nice to the kids. He must have signed 30 or more autographs.
 Then Tommy Hanson made his way over...  Trent was able to get his book and a card signed.
 Trent really, really wanted Matt Diaz's autograph.... That is one of Brett's favorite players.... But we couldn't seem to get is attention.

 Chipper here with Fredi... relaxing before the big game.....He has alot on his mind now.

 The little blond girl called over Jason Heyward. He was nice enough to some over to her... and Trent was quick to run over and get in line. He didn't sign but only a hand few.
 When Trent was over with Jason I looked over and noticed that Uggla was still over to my left.... All of the little kids were gone so I made my way over to him... He signed my Braves sun visor..(notice my awful hat hair) and then I had a girl snap our picture... He was very nice... and his arms are huge... just like they look on TV... I wish I had the courage to ask him to record  on my phone... "My name is Dan Uggla... and you've just been hit with the UGGLA stick"... but I chickened out....lol

0 comments: