Monday, June 04, 2012

Kenny and Tim

The last concert of the summer for me! And it was a good one... My friend, Stephanie and I left out at 1:00pm for the GA Dome. We met up with Heather, Brittain and Julie...


Jake Owen performed first.... Last year I got to meet him backstage... What a cutie...

 Tim came out in painted on white jeans... All I could say was WOW...


 And lastly... Kenny.... He is such a good performer....
 He really gets into the crowd...
 Stephanie and I had really good seats in the 300 section... First row... we actually could sit down and watch the entire concert..... See that mob of fans close to the stage... that is were Heather and Brittain were... so not fair...

On a side note... the DOME is the worst place to have a concert. The echos and sound was awful. It was ok in our section but I'm sure those folks in the back were complaining....

0 comments: