Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekly Update--my date with Jason Bateman

Wow! Another summer week gone! I was glad to get the kiddos back from Daytona. They had alot of fun and made tons of memories with my mom and dad. (pictures will be posted later)

I haven't really talked about my "hobby" or little part time job that I try to work about once a month...but some of you know that I'm a "back ground" actress for local casting companies in Atlanta. Which means I walk or pantimine in the back ground of a scene in which the main character are talking. It has been so much fun. This week I worked on a set for the movie "ID Thief" starring Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy.  It was a very dramaic scene with crying in such so the filming took alot longer than expected. We worked from 9:00am to 1:30am. We filmed in a resturant with a bar.... so I was able to watch the Braves game in between takes and long breaks. Jason Bateman was a dream... very nice but was very focused. Because of the seriousness of the scene they were filming he wasn't is normal funny sarcastic self. We watched the game together.... lol... meaning we were in the same room watching TV...


Melissa McCarthy, from Bridesmaids fame, was doing the crying. She was amazing and very down to earth.


I love being on set. You would be amazed at how much work it actually takes to film a 2 min. scene in a movie.  Now I can't help but think.....

0 comments: