Friday, November 16, 2007

In the Past

This In The Past Picture is 3rd period, Mr. Boddie's class. This was an awesome class. We had alot of our little group in there. Mr. Boddie was a good teacher, but was a jackass. He used to keep the room very cold just to see the girls "get cold" if you know what I mean. He was an atheist who tried to start shouting matches between the students. That year we had to memorize, Patrick Henry's "Give Me Liberty of Give the Death" speech. We watched alot of TV in that class. I think it was Government and Current Issues or something like that. I had him for two years so I can't remember if this was 11th or 12th grade. Good ole times.


And a picture that I will cherish always. Me and Mr. Smith.





Girls, last night was alot of fun. Here is the picture that I promised you. Just let me know if I can be any assistance to you in the future.







2 comments:

Brittain... said...

Too funny! I was in that class I was sitting just to the right of Heather G! Poor Brett! Send me the tracker for MySpace when you get a chance! Thanks! It was so great to see everyone last night, I needed some girl time. Let's do it again, SOON!

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

Was that Heather H and Craig sitting next to each other? Strange to think back to those years and now they are married!