Friday, November 02, 2007

In the Past

This weeks In The Past picture........




Ms. Pole's 6th Grade......








Notice Brittain and I on the 1st row..... The A Team Nerds......
BB is that a Scatch Watch??




I loved the 6th grade. This is when I learned to take my camera everywhere. This was a class picture taken on the last day of school. Back when we looked forward to actually having three entire months of summer vacation. I was excited because I was going to spend the summer in New York at an acting camp and return to Junior High.


I have to add this one of Craig McLendon, Michael Scott and Tad Baker........... What is Craig doing?????? Always the jokester.


3 comments:

Brittain... said...

OMG! Where do you find these pictures? I had the biggest crush on Michael Scott that year! And we danced to music from the movie Dirty Dancing! EWWWW!

Unknown said...

Wow! Talk about a blast from the past. I have some rather nerdy looking pictures of Craig too, from back in the early early baseball days. I think right when you started Junior High is when we met, and did the whole pageant thing. Gracious, let's not go there, hehehehe.

D.

M said...

OMG!!! i love it!!!