Thursday, November 01, 2007

HALLOWEEN

We had a very packed day yesterday. Alyssa dressed up as a snow leopard for school.




Here is her class.

Notice all of the cool things that they make. She loves her school and her teacher.

Trent got to wear his favorite shirt. It glows in the dark. He said, "Mama some teacher said that I need to eat more, cause she could see my bones."





I got off of work early and we went over to my parent's house first.
She did not want to wear her Aerial Wig. This was the "look" I got.




But she soon opened up to the idea. (For a picture anyway)


Here she is with my niece "Belle"

Trent is out of the "cuteness" and wanted to be scary. My nephew was a knight.


I can't forget about the cowboy.......





After we went to a Halloween party at Brett's brother's house.














We were all exhausted by night's end.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, every one looks so cute. And wow, that look from your little girl could burn right through you huh. And Brett kills me, I can't stop laughing. Sorry Brett, but it's too funny. There is a new sherrif in town, hehehehe. But seriously, they all looked cute, and it's really awesome that your little girl loves her class and her teacher!

D.