Monday, March 19, 2007

So Tired!

I am so tired from the weekend. It was race weekend so I had to work at Atlanta Motor Speedway. I really enjoy it though.
Poor little Trent. He was suppose to go Friday and Saturday to the track with Brett, but Friday morning his teacher called me at work. He had slept through their movie that morning and she could tell that he didn't feel good. But when she asked him he said that he was fine. He knew that if he was sick he couldn't go to the races. He tried to fight it but the teacher knew. Ms. Phillips said that he begged her not to call me, but she took his temperature and it was 101.7. Brett was off so he went and picked him up for me. Brett was suppose to meet me at the track so mom took him back to the doctor. Dr. Lee said that he was extremely dehydrated and told him to drink plenty of Gatorade type drinks but lay off milk. He had some sort of virus. So he stayed with mom. But he was 100% better the next day so we let him go to the track for a while. He was all smiles and has been fine ever since. (Although now he won't drink milk at all because the "doctor told him not to" ~~His lungs were a lot better.
This week will be busy. For all who is interested his Opening Day is Saturday. The parade starts at 9:30am at Ola Elem and they march to the field. He has a tournament game on Thursday night. I am busy making posters and fun stuff for the float.
And Thanks to Mom for keeping Trent and Alyssa on Friday night and then Alyssa on Saturday. (She is the one that is propbably tired.) Haha!!

0 comments: