Friday, March 02, 2007

Mommy, I sick.....

Alyssa has been sick with a fever these last couple of days. Mom has been graciously watching her and then tag teaming with Brett and I so she can go to her appointments and such.

This is how bad she felt last night...... She just laid there all night. After sitting in the bath for a long period of time we got her out and laid her on the couch with "The Little Mermaid" on. I don't think that she watched it though. I made her place a cold rag on little forehead. Of course neither Brett nor I got much sleep last night. She was so hot. We stripped her down and I replaced the cold rag all night. Both of my kids cheeks get bright red when they are sick. We are tag teaming again today.

On another note....... I didn't get to watch AI last night but I listened to it on the kitchen radio. And I am appalled that neither "the stripper" or "prince look alike" went home. I think the judges were shocked too. Do I feel a boycott???
Cute little Trent story....... Yesterday morning I was placing Trent's snack into his book bag when I noticed my good prescription glasses laying at the bottom of his bag. I asked him what he was doing with them and explained that mommy's glasses are very expensive. He said, "Mom, Hayden at school lost his on the playground and his parents are going to be mad. He can't see to do his work." Precious child...... A modern day, Robin Hood.

0 comments: