Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rock Spring Field Day

This is the first year that I have had both kids in the same school, doing the same types of activities. Trying to balance everyone's calendar is getting tougher and tougher as they get older. This week I decided to take both field day's off to go and help out. Boy am I tired. We all had fun though.

I was amazed at how athletic Alyssa is. It's a shame she can't play sports. She would be very good at it. She is super fast... the fasted girl in her class. Her team also won the tug of war.... she was so excited.
 When you get into the older grades.... it is on.... they are so competitive.
Trent's best race was the jump roping race. He tore it up.... Alot of the boys just aren't coordinated to jump and run at the same time. It was funny.
Trent and his friend, Logan.
Needless to say... both days I went home and took a nap.

0 comments: