Monday, May 24, 2010

9/10 Ola Henry Co. Tournament Champions!!




WOW! I wasn't expecting this. It was a hot weekend of the ball field. I got alittle much needed sun. 9/10 Braves did awesome. We played some real baseball. We finished 1st in our age group then completed our regular season in first with a record of 9-3! Way to go Big "T"!!





I can't believe the lengths that some coaches and teams would go to to win. We played a team that would just knock the heck out of our players hoping that they would drop the ball. Trent was playing short stop and caught a runner in a "pickle" trying to steal 3rd. Trent ran him down and the guy just bulldozed Trent knocking him into the ground. But Trent never let go of the ball. Then the other team's coach threw a ball that was in his pocket out on the ground hoping to confuse the umps into thinking that the ball was dropped. It was nuts..... he got a warning but I thought he should have been thrown out. By the end of that championship game I was shocked that Brett nor I had completely lost our cool.

0 comments: