Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jekyll Island

Well I did it!  Yesterday, I sent Trent on a 3 day field trip with his class without Brett or I. County rules state that only Dads can go with sons and Moms can go with daughters on overnight trips. I was really nervous about sending him but I have known his chaperone for several years and he was a fellow Mudcat coach so all was good. and Yes.... Brett could have went... but let's face it... he doesn't even like to watch his own two so I would have never sent him to watch over 3 or more kids that weren't his own. lol.

I guess when Alyssa is in the fourth grade I can go with her... Lord knows they wouldn't let her go without me.

After Trent was gone Alyssa said... Mom, I know I kick and hit Trent alot... but I wish that he would come home so we could play.  Maybe sweet girl you should be nicer to him when he is here.

So far I got a picture via text of him holding a snake. He looked terrified.

0 comments: