Monday, April 21, 2008


For those with little girls.......

Alyssa received this as a gift. Over the weekend I finally hooked it up to the computer. She had a great time with this. You can program the phone so it is customized. The look on her and Trent's face when the phone rang and she said.

"Hi, Alyssa it's Barbie. Can Emily and I come over to play with you and Trent." It was priceless... It says tons of phrases and even leaves voice mails when you don't answer.


Alyssa Story.....


We were all outside on Saturday. I briefly went in to get something to drink. When I returned Alyssa was gone. I called and called for her. Our yard is 2 acres so she couldn't have gotten far without me seeing her. That's when I noticed our neighbors door wide open. I ran over there and she had just let herself in. She said she wanted to pet their cat. After explaining to her that she just can't leave and go inside someone's house without asking she looked at the and said, "Mom, I wish AuntaGail (thats what she calls her) had some kids to play with... Believe me... So do I.....

0 comments: