Friday, February 01, 2008

I can't beleive its been an entire week and I still haven't posted anything.

I was on jury duty this week. What a huge dissapointment!! I feel like a total reject. Noone wanted me. I didn't even get to see the judge, lawyers, no one. I told the ladies there that I felt like the kid in recess who is always the last person to get picked for the kickball team. And now I have to wait 3 or more years to get chosen again. I totally missed my calling to work at the courthouse. So much is always going on. I would have been up for 2 murder trials and a car accident. One of the defendants took one look at the jury pool and decided to plead guilty. I guess he didn't like who had his future in their hands.

But anway,

I need to take the time to bragg on Alyssa (and totally jinx myself in the process) Little Miss Alyssa has been soooo good this week at school. She has been on green the entire week and even got to eat off the princess plate. Ms. Julie told me today that she has been sitting still and listening during circle time. Way to Go, Alyssa.

She is in Brett's cousin's wedding in March. It took both Megan and I to conveince her to try on the dress. It is a beautiful dress. "I don't want to be beautiful, " she yelled. I had to take the dress to get sized because it was extrememly long. I explanined to the seemstrest that the dress was about a ruffle too long and that maybe they could just cut it off. Alyssa shouted, "Is she going to cut my legs?" How cute. Then she cried when I had to leave the dress there. So maybe she is starting to come around alittle.

1 comments:

Brittain... said...

Who cares about jury duty when you can have front row to see KC...you are one lucky girl! If Brett and Heather get the squirts can I be 3rd in line??