Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I GET MY KICKS ON 101.5!!


Yes, that was me on KICKS 101.5 yesterday. I won FRONT ROW Kenny Chesney tickets. I couldn't beleive it. I am soooo excitited. I have never seen him before in concert. And the best part is who the frontliners are. Leanne Rimes, Brooks-n-Dunn, Pat Greene, Gary Alan and Sammy Hagar. I was starting to worry that my radio luck had gone out. I haven't won anything in a year or so. Trent had a dentist appt yesterday so he was in the car with me. After I got off the phone he looked at me and said, Hey, mom..... Did you just go crazy?" It was the funniest thing.
So now I have to wait until July 13th for the concert. But that's ok. That will give me plenty of time to get my poster ready!! Eventhough he doesn't want to admit it, Brett is excitied too. But not as excitied as he will be when he realizes that it will take two to hold up my poster.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Lisa,
Neil heard you on the radio! He said you sounded REALLY excited! I would be too - I've seen Kenny twice in concert and it is awesome. Have fun!
Jenn Tingle