Sunday, September 30, 2007

Random Stuff

I know. Its been awhile. I guess I really haven't had much to say. I am so glad that the Fall Season is here and with that Fall premieres. Did anyone catch any new shows last week? I watched Bionic Woman (Wed @ 10) it was really good and Big Shots (ABC @ 10) it was good too. Thank God for my DVR. I usually tape most shows and watch them when I can. I must say that I was alittle disappointed in Prison Break. Poor Wentworth Miller has to wear long sleeves in 110 weather because of those tattoos from last season. But I must say that the show has jumped ship alittle. Private Practice was good. Mr Kellerman from Prison Break is the Pediatrician on the show. He is really funny.
Dances with Stars is one of the shows that Brett and I will actually watch together. I used to take ballroom dancing when I was in the 5th grade so I wish that was me on TV. The show is great!
Fall Ball finally started yesterday. They finally won 12-4!! i had been so nervous. Isn't that crazy. i think something is wrong with me because I actually couldn't sleep Friday night and had a nervous stomach all morning. But in the end they played well and gave it their all and that is what matters. (or thats what I keep telling myself)
After the game yesterday I took the kids to Ola High School for their festival. The kids had a blast. (Sorry no pictures) They had some great games. Tossing a ping pong ball in a cup for a gold fish and paying to have someone put in jail. Trent wanted to try for the gold fish so I let him. I mean those cups were so small there was no way he could possibly get that ball in the cup. Well I am sitting here looking at "Rodney". His new goldfish!!! I should have known he could go that! Alyssa of course wanted to be put in jail so they let her in! She had a blast in there with the teachers and other kids. They both came home with spray painted hair.
Oh and Please ray for Trent and I. He must memorize a 1 page poem. And that's not easy for him or I. I have it memorized already.Thank goodness we have 23 days to do it.
and` Go Tech they beat Clemson.

0 comments: