Sunday, September 09, 2007

Jesus Loves the Little Children




Alyssa wanted to sing for the camera!!!! So here she is!!





I can't believe Labor Day has come and gone so quickly. I am so ready for fall to be here. Fall is my favorite. Although fall is a very busy time for us. Both kids birthday's on in the fall and fall ball games start on the 29th. Maybe our team will be alittle better this season.



On Thursday night Trent told me that his underarm was hurting. So I lifted up his shirt and saw this.

I gasped!!!! What the???? I couple of weeks ago he complained of something itching. I looked and saw what I thought was some sort of bite that he had scratched open. But he never complained about it after that, so I didn't think about it again. Because if he was hurting EVERYONE would know. I had gotten two different opinions, poison ivy verses a bite. I took him to see the dermatologist on Friday and they said it was differently infected and thought it was some kind of virus. etc. etc. I got some meds for it. and I am watching it closely.



0 comments: