Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Top 4!

Man, what an awful night. I taped it so I could fast forward what I needed to. I bet it didn't take me 30 minutes to watch the entire show. The Bee Gees was not a great night for me.
I have very little comments this week. Blake needs to give the beat boxing a rest. Last week was great but not this week. He over did it.
The fact is Blake may survive merely because he’s the only guy left. And because we lost two guys last week he will gain all of Chris and Phil's votes. With the three girls that are left, LaKisha is the weakest.
On another note......
Does anyone watch Dancing with The Stars? I love this one too. Billy Ray was finally let go. I was worried that he would make an idiot of himself by loosing his temper. Ian Zeiring looks so thin to me. Everytime I look at him I can't get dorky, horny Steve (90210) out of my head. And Apollo is hot. He can dance. I think he is the best one. Joey (N'Sync) has the best personality of everyone. What a jokester.

1 comments:

Shanna from BabySchrades said...

I don't watch DwS. I didn't like the Bee Gees either. Boring night. I hope Blake doesn't go home... although I don't like his dark hair as much as before.